Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday Night

Its Saturday night. Im in Bangalore, one of India's biggest cities and the IT capital of the world.
You may ask, why are you in an internet cafe?
I have a lame answer: Im in India
I came here to party. The books said that the nightlife rocks. Well my book is old. And the nightlife sucks. Restrictions have banned all music after 11:30. Worse yet, you cant get into any clubs unless your accompanies by a female chaperon.
So here I am. In this very lively Internet cafe. High pitch screams of just hitting puberty boys erupt all around me. They speak in Inglish.
"Kick his ass!"
"I shot him down!"
They are all so excited.
Im here with my beer. Alone in the city. Im optomistic though-who knows whos going to sit down beside me.
hahaha! You should here these guys talk.
It could be worse I guess.

1 comment:

Megfa said...

Aw what a let down! No partying for Mr. Partytown.