Saturday, May 7, 2011

Back at the Blog

It has been years, but I am back to the Blog!

There is so much to talk about and last year so much happened I regret not publishing more. Although most of this will be for my own account, I will work hard to prefect spelling, conjuntion, and sentance structure. Anyways, wish me luck!

I want to give a 5 minute sum-up of the past two years so those of you going through my past posts have a better understanding of what happened. My blog slowed down a lot once I arrived in Iran, there were little chances to access the internet. Once I arrived in Turkey everything moved very fast and I had no time to slow down.
I travelled around Europe for 7 months.
I started in Spain, set to teach English and go to University. Instead I found myself without a job and struggling to readjust to Western Society. I unleashed all the emotions at the Gym and studied Spanish at the pool. I struggled to find that person that I needed to be in the West. The Asian Kyle that I spent so long developing was lost in a world foreign to me. My orignial idea to Study in Spain was smashed when I realised that it would take me years to learn enough of the language to do well in University. Unable to find work and the little money I had left dwindling, I packed my bags and hitched to Barcelona!

No comments: