Thursday, August 28, 2008

Searching for Difference

Welcome,

I start my first blog with one of my biggest goals in life, to search for difference.

We live in a world that is so immense, so beautiful, and so different. I've always believed that there is so much to see. I want to make the most of my situation. I am free. I am free to go where I want, to say what I want, to sleep when I want, and to always ask the question, Why? Why are we different?

I am a young man with a lot of dreams, and I will accomplish them. My biggest dream is to find as much difference as I can in this world, and try and understand it.

I created this blog because I want to share what I've seen, what I've learned, and how its changed me.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Kyle Acierno

1 comment:

echo 枫 said...

my love,
Though i can't go with you,i'm still happy that you can pursuit your dream ,i feel so proud of you.
hope the dream comes ture~